Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus were launched on Wednesday, July 12. We succeeded buying both of them at the launch event and have subsequently build a review on either of them. Hope this is helpful if you’re deciding on buying a new phone or if you’re simply a tech-savvy.
First impression differences between the two models
Motorola has aimed to raise the smartphone bar by providing better battery backup, camera and RAM. The Moto E series launched by the company fills the brief. Although the earlier generations were subjected to criticisms by users and critics alike, the fourth generation of the E series has certainly raised the status. Here are the basic differences between Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus:
- Screen: Moto E4 sports a 5-inch screen with 720×1280 display quality while Moto E4 Plus has a 5.5-inch screen with a similar display quality
- Battery: Moto E4’s battery life is up to 2800maH while Moto E4 Plus’s is 4000maH
- RAM: the RAM capacity of Moto E4 is 2GB with 16GB storage while that of its older sibling is 3GB with 32GB storage. Both have expandable storage units
- Camera: the 8 megapixels rear camera of Moto E4 is humble compared to the 13 megapixels rear camera of Moto E4 Plus. Ironically, the 5 megapixels frontal camera on both of them produced better images compared to the rear ones.
- Weight and dimensions: while Moto E4 weighs 150g with 144.50 x 72.00 x 9.30mm dimensions, Moto E4 Plus’s heavier making weighs it 181g with 155.00 x 77.50 x 9.55mm dimensions.
Verdict on the products
Both of them sport a sturdy looking and hardy metal body with sleeker designs. They have a circular camera module which is a hallmark feature of the company’s E series. An advanced feature included in the models is the “Moto One Key navigation” which provides for a home button in the front with fingerprint scanners. Both the phones show promising signs of going head to head with Xiaomi Redmi 4, Yu Yureka Black, Asus Zenfone 3 max, Lenovo K6 Power and InFocus Turbo 5.
Featured Image Source: androidcentral.com