Based on the statistics, it has been noted that 27 – 40% human bodies are suffers from the problem of back pain. It can range from minor, temporary, to sustained pain in different parts of the back, shoulders or neck and sometimes. It also involve the pinching of nerves, affecting the arms or legs. However, this pain is something that is experienced by several people in their daily life and they will also discover that living without pain provides them an opportunity to live active and full of energy life. Now let us, more discuss about the causes and symptoms of back pain:
- Loss in weight
- Swelling or inflammation on the back
- Constant pain from few days and does not ease after resting or lying down.
- Pain that travels down to the legs and below the knees.
- Loss of bladder and bowel control
- Pain down to the chest or high up in your back
- A recent trauma or injury to your back
- Numbness around the genitals, anus or buttocks.
- Inability to pass urine and motion
- Suffering from fever
Back is the main structures of a human body that bears body weight. It has two basic components Soft tissue and spine (ligament and Muscle). The common causes of back pains are associated with life and working style of an individual.
- Soft tissue causes of back pains
- Muscle strain caused by any muscle injuries.
- In appropriate positions to work is common which leads to rupture, minimal tear or bleeding in muscles etc.
- Myofascial pain syndrome caused from repetitive injuries or overuse of our muscles.
- Ligament sprain is common cause of back pain
- Spinal causes of back pains are more serious types of back pains. This pain may be defined by degeneration, trauma, tumors, infection and congenital causes etc.
Featured Image Source: medicalnewstoday.com