Well, it has been noted in a survey that 30 % of the world’s women are suffering with the major cancer disease. Cancer is one of the most horrible diseases which can be caused by an abnormal growth of cell. However, this disease is also known as malignancy. There are more than 100 types of cancer, including skin cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, and lymphoma and many other are occur by several women through out the globe. Now let us discuss the main symptoms of cancer. Cancer symptoms in women can include:
- The first and foremost cancer symptoms are Wheezing or shortness of breath.
- Several types of cancer, including lung tumors and leukemia, can cause symptoms that mimic a bronchitis or bad cough.
- Swallowing problems or hoarseness can also cause cancer problem.
- Frequent fevers or infections, achiness and flu-like symptoms over an extended period of time.
- Swollen lymph nodes or lumps on the underarm, groin and neck etc.
- Bloating or abdominal weight gain.
- If you always feeling full and unable to eat anything in a whole day.
- Unusually painful or heavy periods or bleeding between periods.
- Blood in stool or Rectal bleeding
- Pelvic or abdominal pain.
- If the patient experience constipation, diarrhea, gas, thinner stools, or just a general overall change in bowel habits.
- Losing unintentional 10 or more pounds without trying may be causing Cancer symptoms.
- During the monthly breast self exam, women should look for lumps. Soreness, dimpling, nipple discharge, swelling or redness etc.
- Lower back pain occurs in the lower back and often feels like a dull ache can also cause the Cancer symptoms etc.
Featured Image Source: oyibosonline.com