Karnataka State Open University offers various graduation and post – graduation programmes. The B. Tech. and M. Tech. programmes of this university are one of the best programmes available in India.
Come and study M. Tech. from KSOU. It provides specialisation in mechanical, civil, computer, electrical and electronics and Telecommunication. Below is the course structure.
- Tech in Civil: The student must have a passed in either B.E or B.Tech or AMIE. They must be from civil stream which includes civil construction, civil engineering and any other equivalent subjects.
- Tech. in Electrical: They must belong from electrical stream which may include electronics, electrical or instrumental and must have completed AIME, BE or B.Tech.
- Tech in Computer: Anyone with a background in Computer Engineering,Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics, Electrical etc. can apply. It is mandatory for them to pass in B.E/ AIME/ B.Tech.
- Tech. in Mechanical: The candidate trying to apply for M.Tech. in Mechanical must have appeared and successfully passed in B.Tech/ AIME/ B.E in Industrial engineering, mechanical, mechanical sandwich or production etc.
- Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication: B.Tech or B.E in Electrical Electronics/ Instrumentation/ electronics or any other equivalent stream which may include industrial electronics, computer engineering, instrumentation and control etc.
Duration of the courses
It is a two year course consisting of 4 semesters. The students must finish this course with in four years from the year of enrolment.
Assignments are an important part of the evaluation process. Regular assignments will be given. They are the part of internal assignments. Internal Assignments (IA) have 25% weightage. The final examination carries 75% weight. The full mark of every paper is 100. To pass the examination, every candidate must obtain at least 40% of the total marks in every exam (both internal and final).
Featured Image Source: indiaeducationreview.com