If you have just broken up with your ex girl friend or boy friend, you are likely feeling heart broken, very emotional and possibly even depressed. If you spend your every waking hour thinking about your ex, what went wrong with your relationship and possibly how to get back with your ex etc. Thinking with all these you will be stopping yourself from moving on and even eventually making yourself clinically depressed.
What you are feeling is natural, a relationship break up is rigid and things will be tough for you for a while. However, to cope with this pain, we are offering several tips that assist you to forget your past life and move ahead. These tips include:
- Accept your break up: If you are still chasing with your ex and asking why the relationship ended or even pleading to get back together with your ex, then stop. Acceptance is the first step to giving you space to move forward and coping with the break up.
- Look after yourself: Don’t lost, always try to make your self best and well groomed, it is very easy to stop caring and thinking about the cause or reasons of your break up. If you look good you will feel good and stay happy, it improves your confidence.
- Go out: Do not stop living. Go for party, socialize and try to catch up with your old friends and also make new ones. Remember you are an individual, not just a half of a relationship partnership.
- Learn something new: Always try to make your self busy. Learn and improve your skills.
- Smile: Always keep a happy face! A simple thing like smiling improves how others feel about you and how you feel about others. No one wants to be around depressed or a grumpy person for too long.
- Don’t be hard on yourself: Always think positively, and keep away from negative thinking program because it leads you unhappy and lacks your self-confidence etc. So, Replace those negative thoughts with positive ones
Featured Image Source: lifehacker.com