Body language is a very powerful way of expressing you nature when you are sad, angry, happy, wanting to seduce, silly, flirt and many more. Unfortunately, sometimes body language expresses a completely wrong message, especially when it comes to seduction and flirting. If you want to meet new women or men but want to make sure you present the right message through body language then, this article will helps you a lot. Below, we have provided top 5 common mistakes made regarding body language.
- Misreading – Some times, both men and women misread another person’s body language, which means missed opportunity. Therefore, it is very important for all of us to pay close attention to subtleties in that each person which has different ways of sending out the same message.
- Eyes – You need to use your eyes to show your keen interest towards your partner with whom you are communicating. Well, you need not required to stare someone down, you also want to avoid taking your eyes off the talker or listener. Remember, the eyes are your audience so use this chance wisely and sensibly
- Immaturity and Silliness – Well, it is fact that women love men who have great senses of humor but giving off body language that makes you look foolish is not going to cut it. You can be funny and get someone to laugh but making a ketchup mustache or stuffing your nose with a napkin is wrong. Be funny with your body but did not be goofy.
- Hands – Your also tells about your self. If your hands are interlaced or clasped, it means that you are showing nervousness and some disinterest. Therefore, it is an advice that you should unclasping your hands and keep them open as this will helps you immediately change the way in which you are perceived.
- Gestures – If a woman were sitting at a table and she uses gestures such as putting on lip-gloss, applying lotion to her hands or flipping her hair you would feel as if she were flirting. Even men can use various gestures such as winking rolling a mustache or giving a woman a gentle wave, all signs of interest.
Featured Image Source: slideshare.net